Friday, June 19, 2009

Appppllaaauuussseeee

It should probably not come as any surprise to you that I have a special pair of plastic hands that can clap really loud. If I could clap for all of you over the internet, then you would all be treated to a really great, big round of applause.

Since I lack the ability to project myself over the wireless networks, I can only reiterate how truly proud I am of all of you.

And remember the celebration we had Wednesday...

Marble cake with rasperry filling and whipped cream frosting!
And cutting the cake! Oh my goodness, I cut really big pieces.
And, I still had about 1/3 of the cake left.
And, oooh, your Certificates of Completion.
So prettty...
And then you all surprised me!
I was so nervous.
I didn't know what to do with myself.
So, i just tugged on my shirt and smiled awkwardly.
I couldn't search for the right words of appreciation in my head.
I tried to go into my brain, but my heart was thumping.
I was speechless.
THANK YOU!
is not enough
D





No comments: