Friday, March 13, 2009

Academic Personnel...something up their sleeves

One of the UExplore participants asked me a question a couple of weeks ago about how long it takes for each session to be prepared. I had to chuckle a little bit inside because I usually start to prepare for the next session right when the last one ends. I feel like a train engineer running after in-motion cargo and trying to hook them all together. Usually, I can attach the final caboose the Friday before UExplore--but it's not gonna happen this week.

This time around, I'm think I'll still be pulling everything together by Tuesday! And while I haven't seen the whole Academic Personnel presentation yet, I think you'll be in for a treat that spells out "F-U-N".

Get ready for a good time...that's all I'm saying.
d

No comments: